– RULES OF THE GUESTBOOK –
1. The guestbook is bound solely and indispensably with the current nature of the site and the author of the site.
2. Using the guest book is anonymous, which means that your data will not be used for any purpose other than publication on this website.
3. Entry to the guest book is voluntary and you will be able to opt out of its publication at any time by sending an e-mail via the contact form with a request to delete it.
4. Entry to the guest book appear after being moderated by the administrator, i.e. the author of the page.
5. Correctly sent entry will be signaled with a green reminder: "Thank you! Your guestbook entry has been sent and waiting for verification.", which will appear above the "send entry" button.
6. Entry to the guest book must not be contrary to the law, and:
6.1. call for hatred based on ethnicity, race, religion or any other, and promote fascism, nazism and other criminal ideologies, as well as incite to generally understood violence,
6.2. violate generally accepted social and moral norms, as well as drastic content,
6.3. violate the personal rights of others,
6.4. contain vulgar words, and generally considered offensive,
6.5. contain spam understood as information and/or links to other websites.
7. If necessary, additional points may be added to these regulations.
8. By entering the guestbook, you expressly accept the above terms, if somehow it is obscure to you, do not sign the guestbook.